E-Sack White Pedal Bin Liner in Dispenser Box
Made from recycled polythene, these robust bin liners won’t fall to bits when extracted from a pedal bin full of waste.
One carton contains a roll of 275 bags, each measuring 445 x 457mm, easily dispensing one at a time.
Brushes & Brooms, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping Products, mops, starter kit, Window Cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter KitBrushes & Brooms, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping Products, mops, starter kit, Window Cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter Kit0 out of 5(0)
The MotorScrubber MS2000 is the Ultimate Cordless, High Torque, Lightweight, Cleaning Machine – designed to clean all those corners, edges and other hard to reach places your large cleaning machine simply cannot reach.
The MotorScrubber MS2000 was recently nominated as 1 of the top 50 standout products from 2016 in Tomorrow’s Cleaning Awards Guide.
The Motor Scrubber quickly and effortlessly cleans your washrooms, toilet areas, showers, stairs, skirting/base boards, windows, swimming pools, motor vehicles, roofs, high-level cleaning and other hard to clean areas. Designed for safe and reliable use, this is the ultimate scrubber.
What’s unique about the Motor Scrubber?
- With a brush speed of 354 rpm, it is the ultimate motorised scrubber, capable of washing, polishing, cleaning and scrubbing!
- The MotorScrubber has a 4 hour runtime, taking only 8 hours to fully re-charge.
- It is extremely lightweight, weighing only 2kg (4.5kg with the harness) and yet it is heavyduty in its construction.
- The MotorScrubber is 100% waterproof and submersible in water with no shock risk due to its extra low and safe voltage.
What do I get with the MotorScrubber MS2000?
The starter kit includes:
- 1 x Motorhead with Y Shaped Connection complete with Hub (Rotating disc)
- 1 x Backpack harness
- 1 x 12 volt battery
- 1 x Battery charger
- 1 x Telescopic handle (Medium-sized for MS2000M, Large-sized for MS2000L)
- 1 x Medium duty brush
- 1 x Pad holder
- 1 x 8 inch Green scrubbing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Red cleaning pad
- 1 x 8 inch White buffing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Microfibre pad
What’s the difference between the MS2000M and MS2000L?
The difference is in the length of the telescopic handle. The MS2000M is 70*cm long and will extend to 140*cm. The MS2000L is 120*cm long and extends to 240*cm.
* – Please note that the length refers to the pole and does not include the additional length of the MotorScrubber head.SKU: n/a£525.00 – £540.00
Cleaner & Disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
Orbot SprayBorgCleaner & Disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
Orbot SprayBorg0 out of 5(0)
The Orbot is the most versatile, compact commercial and residential orbital floor machine on the market. With it’s unique driver system, assortment of pads and brushes, it can be used to clean, scrub, sand and polish any carpet or hard floor.
What are the advantages of Orbot?
- Sustainable – for most applications only water is used, greatly reducing the environmental impact (and cost) of chemicals.
- Labour Saving – minimal effort required.
- Faster Cleaning – saves time, allowing you to move quickly onto your next cleaning task.
- Faster drying times – which helps to prevent mould formation.
- Quieter – less noise pollution.
- Cleans Virtually any surface – carpet, concrete, epoxy, stone, tile & grout, other rough-textured floor surfaces, vinyl, wood, urethane, rubber matting, textured rubber flooring, uneven surfaces, porcelain stoneware, safety tiles, water-sensitive surfaces and other soft to medium hard floor surfaces found in outdoor hotel hallways, garages, gymnasiums and so forth.
- Can be used for multiple tasks including: Chemical-free refinishing, Intensive Scrubbing of Tile & Grout, Deep Carpet Cleaning , Chemical-Free Stone Care, Chemical-Free Refinishing & Cleaning of Microporous, Textured Rubber and Water-sensitive Flooring.
How does it work?
The secret behind the Orbot is the orbital technology used. It is an excentric driver system that creates thousands of small circular movements with a diameter of 3/8″ at 1725 rpm. At the same time these “orbits” rotate together around the center of the driver plate at 80 rpm. These 2 movements are being combined into the 1 system.
By increasing the mechanical cleaning power with the Orbot, other factors of floor cleaning like water, time, chemicals, physical effort and temperature are reduced or even eliminated. To find out more about orbital mechanics, read our Brief Guide to Orbital Cleaning.
Arrange your free, non-obligatory demonstration to reduce your chemical usage, save time and bring your cleaning power to the next level today!
Leasing options may be available.SKU: IV040£3,500.00
Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals
Black MotorScrubber Carry Bag0 out of 5(0)
The Black Motor Scrubber Carry Bag is excellent for transporting the MotorScrubber MS2000 with ease.
Designed a carry handle and shoulder strap this Carry Bag also has inner storage pockets for pads and brushes.SKU: IVMSBGC£50.50
Mercury Foaming Nozzle0 out of 5(0)
The Mercury Foaming nozzle is for use with the Mercury Pro+ Double Action Range of Sprayers and is designed for applying cleaning chemicals as a foam to vertical surfaces.
The nozzle allows for quick, accurate and precise coverage of the surface with a foam.
- Companies providing cleaning services as well as household chores such as washing windows, mirrors, garden infrastructure and any other surfaces that require using of chemicals in the form of foam.
- Car washes and garages, particularly in the initial washing of cars or cleaning the rims and engine compartments.
- Spot cleaning of building facades.
- Kitchens/Food Preparation Areas – for cleaning combi steamers, ovens, tables, freezers/refrigerators and walk in cold stores.
- Building industry – applying chemical for the removal of concrete.
- Road industry – cleaning signs and other road equipment.