Cleaner & Disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
998 in stock
The Orbot is the most versatile, compact commercial and residential orbital floor machine on the market. With it’s unique driver system, assortment of pads and brushes, it can be used to clean, scrub, sand and polish any carpet or hard floor.
What are the advantages of Orbot?
- Sustainable – for most applications only water is used, greatly reducing the environmental impact (and cost) of chemicals.
- Labour Saving – minimal effort required.
- Faster Cleaning – saves time, allowing you to move quickly onto your next cleaning task.
- Faster drying times – which helps to prevent mould formation.
- Quieter – less noise pollution.
- Cleans Virtually any surface – carpet, concrete, epoxy, stone, tile & grout, other rough-textured floor surfaces, vinyl, wood, urethane, rubber matting, textured rubber flooring, uneven surfaces, porcelain stoneware, safety tiles, water-sensitive surfaces and other soft to medium hard floor surfaces found in outdoor hotel hallways, garages, gymnasiums and so forth.
- Can be used for multiple tasks including: Chemical-free refinishing, Intensive Scrubbing of Tile & Grout, Deep Carpet Cleaning , Chemical-Free Stone Care, Chemical-Free Refinishing & Cleaning of Microporous, Textured Rubber and Water-sensitive Flooring.
How does it work?
The secret behind the Orbot is the orbital technology used. It is an excentric driver system that creates thousands of small circular movements with a diameter of 3/8″ at 1725 rpm. At the same time these “orbits” rotate together around the center of the driver plate at 80 rpm. These 2 movements are being combined into the 1 system.
By increasing the mechanical cleaning power with the Orbot, other factors of floor cleaning like water, time, chemicals, physical effort and temperature are reduced or even eliminated. To find out more about orbital mechanics, read our Brief Guide to Orbital Cleaning.
Arrange your free, non-obligatory demonstration to reduce your chemical usage, save time and bring your cleaning power to the next level today!
Leasing options may be available.
998 in stock
Brushes & Brooms, Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, mops
Ivo Mini Scrubber – Mains PoweredBrushes & Brooms, Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, mops
Ivo Mini Scrubber – Mains Powered0 out of 5(0)
The Ivo Mini Scrubber Dryer is capable of cleaning any floor surface, from natural stone to resin bound flooring to carpets. The array of attachments available can guarantee impressive cleaning on all surfaces and also an impressive level of polishing on natural stone and vinyl floors.
With a 10 Metre cable, simply plug this machine into your 230V power supply for continuous cleaning and drying of your floors. Would you prefer a battery powered? View it here.
Why is the Ivo Mini Scrubber Unique?
- Simple and Robust Design – User friendly
- Clean an dry simultaneously – Safe and hygienic
- Works in forward or backward motion – Great for tight spots!
- Fast 550rpm brush rotation – Gives impressive cleaning results!
- Works on both carpet and hard floors – able to cover at least 500 square metres an hour.
- Is easily transportable – weighs only 18kg and is 350mm wide with a front edge height of 150mm.
The Brush Kit includes:
SKU: n/a£1,190.00 – £1,390.00
- 1 Set Medium Brushes
- 1 Set Soft Brushes
- 1 Set Carpet Brushes
- 1 Set Carpet Roller Bar
- 1 Set Pad Holders
- 3 Sets of Standard Pads
Equipment, Heavy duty, specialist, sprayer
Venus Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayer0 out of 5(0)
The Venus Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayer is a sprayer with enhanced chemical resistance for the application of solvent-based chemicals used in mechanical workshops, paint workshops and petrol stations.
- Industrial degreasing of walls and floors.
- Cleaning of oils, fats, grease, coal dust, spots of tar, glue and wax.
- Removal of soot & carbon remains in chimneys, fireplaces and boilers.
- Cleaning and degreasing mechanical parts of cars such as clutches, starters, automotive alternators, wiper motors & washers.
- Cleaning screws, tools and machine parts.
- Cleaning prior to car painting.
The Venus Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Hand Sprayer 1.5L has been constructed with viton seals and a polyamide pump barrel making them durable and long lasting.
These Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayers also come with:
- A spray nozzle that can also adjust directionally to spray into hard-to-reach areas.
- Graduated, durable tanks with a visible fluid strip to indicate liquid level.
- A built-in safety valve operational in excess of 3 bar of pressure to prevent over pressurising.
- A base rim – for stability and protection of the base against damage.
Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, hard floor cleaning, hard floor polishing
MotorScrubber Extension CableEquipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, hard floor cleaning, hard floor polishing
MotorScrubber Extension Cable0 out of 5(0)
The Motor Scrubber Extension Cable is for use with the MotorScrubber MS2000.
The extension cable is 25ft/750cm and is 12 Volts, Direct Current.SKU: IVMSCAEX£28.65
Brushes & Brooms, Dusting, Equipment, Unger
Grey Cobweb Duster0 out of 5(0)
Keep you environment dust free with the grey cobweb duster. It has soft tipped poly bristles for effective dusting of walls and corners.SKU: UCOBWO£8.04
Equipment, Heavy duty, sprayer
Mercury Pro+ Alkaline Resistant Double-Action Trigger Spray0 out of 5(0)
The Mercury Pro+ Double-Action Alkaline Resistant Trigger Spray is designed with enhanced chemical resistance for the application of alkaline-based chemicals used in small areas in healthcare, industry, food processing, and workshops.
The Mercury Alkaline Resistant Double-Action Trigger Spray is equipped with the world’s only unique double-action trigger head which sprays on both the “in” and the “out” to provide a constant, fine spray with minimal effort!
The Mercury Double-Action Sprayers also come:
- With EPDM seals making them durable and long lasting.
- With an adjustable nozzle – easily adjust the desired degree of liquid into a continuous stream.
- With durable tanks marked with a bar scaled and indicator of liquid level.
What applications can the Alkaline Resistant Double-Action Sprayer be used for?
These Double-Action Trigger Sprays have many applications in healthcare, industry, food processing and workshops including:
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces.
- Cleaning sanitary and hospital areas.
- Cleaning floors and walls in commercial buildings, warehouses and production spaces.
- Cleaning steel elements on boats and aeroplanes.
- Degreasing tools and engines.
- Oil, grease, lubricant, soot removing.
The Mercury Pro+ Double-Action Alkaline Resistant Trigger Spray used with the Mercury Foaming Nozzle, will allow you to apply cleaning chemicals as a foam to vertical surfaces.SKU: FMDA1LAL£8.35