Premium Washing Up Liquid 5L
Premium Washing Up Liquid is a high quality medium strength washing up liquid for use as a hand dishwashing detergent or as a general detergent concentrate.
Directions for use
- For dishwashing add directly to warm water in sink, preferably under running taps.
- Clean dishes and cutlery using a soft brush or cloth then wipe or allow to drain dry.
- For hard surfaces make up a 1:50 solution and then clean using a soft cloth or brush.
Carpet Cleaning, chemicals, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, Gym Products
Craftex Kill Odour0 out of 5(0)
Craftex’s Kill Odour is a powerful blend of essential oils with a ‘pear drop’ fragrance for complete odour removal.
It is not a masking agent! Kill Odour actually ‘eats’ away bad odours and can be used on all water washable surfaces. It is ideal for the eradication of odours from urine, faeces, smoke damage, vomit, refuse/waste and other spillages.
Dilution Rate: 1:20 or use neat in bad areas.
Size: 5LSKU: CRKIO5£12.00
chemicals, Cleaner & Disinfectant, Housekeeping Products
Cream Cleaner0 out of 5(0)
The traditional favourite for sinks and stubborn marks, Clover’s Cream Cleaner is a cream cleaner with a fresh lemon fragrance. A smooth creamy liquid based on fine abrasives with surfactants, which freshens as it cleans, this cream cleaner has a low odour and will also remove cement and plaster splashes.
Cream Cleaner dissolves scale build-up and cleans away body fats, grease and scum from sinks, taps, cookers, fridges, enamel, stainless steel, chrome and other surfaces, leaving a clean shine.
This cream cleaner is ideal for cleaning hard surfaces in washrooms, kitchens, utility rooms and shower areas.
Directions for Use
- Use undiluted and shake well before use.
- Squeeze a little Cream Cleaner onto a damp cloth or apply directly to the surface.
- Wipe gently.
- Agitate to remove any stubborn stains.
- Wipe dry for a real shine.
Size: 300mlSKU: CLCRC5£1.50
chemicals, Cleaner & Disinfectant, Housekeeping Products, kitchen
Crebisol0 out of 5(0)
Crebisol is a fantastic, latest generation biocidal cleaner. Amazing at cleaning and fantastic for killing viruses and bacteria.
At a dilution rate of 1:50, Crebisol performs 3 functions – it cleans, disinfects & protects.
Cleaning Perfection – Crebisol delivers an effective cleaning performance in all types of environments, including: Food Production, Office Cleaning (especially where hot-desking occurs), Hospitality, Healthcare, Aircraft, Airports Event Arenas, Cruise Ships, Schools, Transport – any area used by a large number of people.
Effective Destruction – Crebisol delivers the most advanced biocidal performance and kill rate against many of today’s common bacteria, viruses and fungicides including MRSA to Log 8+, C.Diff, Norovirus & E.Coli to name but a few.
72 Hour Protection – Crebisol creates a 72 hour continuous active biofilm which creates a bacteria/virus/fungi Kill-Zone.
What is unique about Crebisol?
- It is a superior Multi-Purpose Product which cleans, disinfects, sanitises and leaves a 72-hour active Kill-Zone.
- It is certified to kill many bacteria, viruses and fungi, including Norovirus, MRSA and C-Diff.
- Not only does is kill the bacteria, it also kills the spores!
- Safe to use on any surface, including Food Preparation areas.
- Multiple cleaning and disinfectant products can be replaced with Crebisol saving costs, training and H & S administration, while dramatically increasing production.
To discuss Crebisol dispensers, email [email protected] or call us on (028) 9084 8595.SKU: n/a£100.55 – £372.40
Carpet Cleaning, chemicals, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, Housekeeping Products
Craftex Insecticide0 out of 5(0)
Craftex’s Contramott instantly kills fleas, carpet moths, carpet beetles and other carpet damaging insects. It also kills eggs, larvae and pupae, ending any development cycle. Remains active for up to 12 months. Contramott is safe for use in households with pets and small children.
Perfect for cleaning rental properties.
5 litres treats 250m2
Instructions for use
- Shake Bottle well
- Spray Contramott over a section of the carpet, and brush into the fibres.
- Repeat, treating one area at a time until the whole carpet is covered.
- It is recommended to spray the back of the carpet or rug if possible and it is important that all carpets and rugs containing wool are treated immediately throughout the whole house.
- Children and domestic animals must be kept out of the treated area until it is dry.
Dilution Rate: Ready to use
Size: 5LSKU: CRINS£115.00