belt, Equipment, holster, Unger, window cleaner, Window Cleaning, Window Cleaning Bucket
Unger Big Bucket 28Lbelt, Equipment, holster, Unger, window cleaner, Window Cleaning, Window Cleaning Bucket
Unger Big Bucket 28L0 out of 5(0)
Takes a washer up to 18″ in 1 dip and can have an optional lid to keep your kit together.SKU: n/a£26.13 – £33.69
Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals
Bissell BigGreen Commercial BG10 Extractor0 out of 5(0)
Bissell’s BigGreen Commercial BG10 Extractor is a robust, compact and simple to use carpet cleaning machine that can be used with any low-foam Shampoo.
A Big Fix for a Big Mess
Bissell’s BG10 Extractor comes with:
- 2 motors and a DirtLifter power brush
- 2 large capacity tanks
- Adjustable handle
- Easy-Clean brush roller
With a perfectly calculated flow rate, the BG10 gives a thorough clean, using less water and chemical and giving you a faster dry time.
Fewer Stops – Maximum Efficiency
With a 25 foot extension cable, giving a 50 foot reach, using the BG10 means you will have fewer stops to make.
The BG10 is very compact and portable and with a folding handle it takes up very little storage space. The BG10 also cleans on both forward and backwards passes over the carpet – saving significant time!
This Bissell Commercial Extractor also has powerful edge-to-edge suction, giving a superior cleaning performance.
How does the Bissell’s BG10 compare to other compact cleaning machines?
The results speak for themselves – Watch the video below
What next?SKU: n/a£699.00 – £748.00
Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, microfibre, polishing
Ivo OrbiPro Complete KitCarpet Cleaning, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, microfibre, polishing
Ivo OrbiPro Complete Kit0 out of 5(0)
The iVo OrbiPro is the first high powered cordless orbital tool. The orbital technology is very powerful, and means that the OrbiPro can be used for a huge variety of tasks, including scrubbing, car polishing, builder cleans, tile and grout cleaning, leather treatment and upholstery cleaning, sanding, stairs cleaning, vinyl, non-slip & altro floor cleaning and dry carpet encapsulation cleaning.
The OrbiPro runs from a rechargeable battery which has a runtime of up to 4 hours, and a charge time of 90 minutes. With a variable orbital speed from 1300 to 3800rpm, this tool is incredibly versatile and can be used for a very wide variety of applications.
The iVo OrbiPro Complete Kit includes:
- 1 x OrbiPro Tool
- 1 x 18V Battery
- 1 x Pad Holder
- 1 x Backing Pad 200mm
- 1 x Backing Pad 170mm
- 1 x Polishing Bonnet 200mm
- 2 x Microfibre Bonnet 170mm
- 1 x Microfibre Pad 200mm
- 1 x Black Tough Scrubbing Pad
- 1 x Blue Medium Scrubbing Pad
- 1 x Stainless Steel Scrubbing Pad
- 1 x Sanding Discs, 4 assorted
- 1 x Fast Battery Charging Unit
- 1 x Tough Carrying Case
- 1 x iVo Storage Bag
The iVo OrbiPro Complete Kit, 2 Battery contains the same as the above, plus 1 extra battery.SKU: n/a£359.00 – £415.00
Cleaner & Disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
Orbot SprayBorgCleaner & Disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
Orbot SprayBorg0 out of 5(0)
The Orbot is the most versatile, compact commercial and residential orbital floor machine on the market. With it’s unique driver system, assortment of pads and brushes, it can be used to clean, scrub, sand and polish any carpet or hard floor.
What are the advantages of Orbot?
- Sustainable – for most applications only water is used, greatly reducing the environmental impact (and cost) of chemicals.
- Labour Saving – minimal effort required.
- Faster Cleaning – saves time, allowing you to move quickly onto your next cleaning task.
- Faster drying times – which helps to prevent mould formation.
- Quieter – less noise pollution.
- Cleans Virtually any surface – carpet, concrete, epoxy, stone, tile & grout, other rough-textured floor surfaces, vinyl, wood, urethane, rubber matting, textured rubber flooring, uneven surfaces, porcelain stoneware, safety tiles, water-sensitive surfaces and other soft to medium hard floor surfaces found in outdoor hotel hallways, garages, gymnasiums and so forth.
- Can be used for multiple tasks including: Chemical-free refinishing, Intensive Scrubbing of Tile & Grout, Deep Carpet Cleaning , Chemical-Free Stone Care, Chemical-Free Refinishing & Cleaning of Microporous, Textured Rubber and Water-sensitive Flooring.
How does it work?
The secret behind the Orbot is the orbital technology used. It is an excentric driver system that creates thousands of small circular movements with a diameter of 3/8″ at 1725 rpm. At the same time these “orbits” rotate together around the center of the driver plate at 80 rpm. These 2 movements are being combined into the 1 system.
By increasing the mechanical cleaning power with the Orbot, other factors of floor cleaning like water, time, chemicals, physical effort and temperature are reduced or even eliminated. To find out more about orbital mechanics, read our Brief Guide to Orbital Cleaning.
Arrange your free, non-obligatory demonstration to reduce your chemical usage, save time and bring your cleaning power to the next level today!
Leasing options may be available.SKU: IV040£3,500.00
Equipment, Heavy duty, specialist, sprayer
Venus Alkaline Resistant Super Foamer0 out of 5(0)
The handheld Venus Alkaline Resistant Super Foamer has a capacity of 2L and is designed for applying alkaline-based chemicals as a dense foam which clings to vertical surfaces.
With its foaming nozzle and adapted dip tube, the Venus 2L will allow the application of foam using most cleaning products designed for that purpose.
- Companies providing cleaning services as well as household chores such as washing windows, mirrors, garden infrastructure and any other surfaces that require using of chemicals in the form of foam.
- Car washes and garages, particularly in the initial washing of cars or cleaning the rims and engine compartments.
- Spot cleaning of building facades.
- Kitchens/Food Preparation Areas – for cleaning combi steamers, ovens, tables, freezers/refrigerators and walk in cold stores.
- Building industry – applying chemical for the removal of concrete.
- Road industry – cleaning signs and other road equipment.
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces.
- Cleaning sanitary and hospital spaces.
- Cleaning floors and walls in commercial buildings, warehouses and production spaces.
- Cleaning steel elements on boats and aeroplanes.
- Degreasing tools and engines.
- Oil, grease, lubricant & soot removing.
The Venus Alkaline Resistant Super Foamer 2L has been constructed with EPDM seals making them durable and long lasting.SKU: FV2LFOAAL£29.50