Brushes & Mops, Bucket, Equipment, Window Cleaning, Window Cleaning Bucket
10L Window Cleaning Plastic Bucket with Spout
clothing, Outdoor Cleaning Products, safety, water fed pole system, Window Cleaning
Aqua Seal Pro Waterproof Thermal Work Glovesclothing, Outdoor Cleaning Products, safety, water fed pole system, Window Cleaning
Aqua Seal Pro Waterproof Thermal Work Gloves
The Aqua Seal Pro Gloves are ideal for Outdoor work in cold weather. Especially wet weather or with tasks involving water such as pressure washing, window cleaning, litter picking and operating machinery outdoors.
Designed to absorb impact and high visibility these are the ultimate outdoor work gloves for cold wet conditions.
Durable Thermal 100% Waterproof work gloves.SKU: n/a
water fed pole system, Window Cleaning
MOBI Carry Window Cleaning Kit – 5.2 mtr
MOBI Carry ‘n’ Go filtration vessel filled with demineralising resin
This MOBI window cleaning kit includes:
- MOBI® Carry filter filled with MB111 demineralising resin
- GXTEL5200R 20ft glass fibre pole with 20-metres of Lite-5® hose tubing
- Vikan Hi-Lo monofilament brush with 2x pencil jets
- AHA.H6 Anti-snag aluminium coupler
- Hose kit to connect filter to mains tap
- Hose kit to connect pole to filter
- Handheld TDS meter to measure water quality
This window cleaning kit is ideal for someone using it up to 3 times a week.
This will filter approx 2000L of waterSKU: n/a
Brushes & Brooms, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping Products, mops, starter kit, Window Cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter KitBrushes & Brooms, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping Products, mops, starter kit, Window Cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter Kit
The MotorScrubber MS2000 is the Ultimate Cordless, High Torque, Lightweight, Cleaning Machine – designed to clean all those corners, edges and other hard to reach places your large cleaning machine simply cannot reach.
The MotorScrubber MS2000 was recently nominated as 1 of the top 50 standout products from 2016 in Tomorrow’s Cleaning Awards Guide.
The Motor Scrubber quickly and effortlessly cleans your washrooms, toilet areas, showers, stairs, skirting/base boards, windows, swimming pools, motor vehicles, roofs, high-level cleaning and other hard to clean areas. Designed for safe and reliable use, this is the ultimate scrubber.
What’s unique about the Motor Scrubber?
- With a brush speed of 354 rpm, it is the ultimate motorised scrubber, capable of washing, polishing, cleaning and scrubbing!
- The MotorScrubber has a 4 hour runtime, taking only 8 hours to fully re-charge.
- It is extremely lightweight, weighing only 2kg (4.5kg with the harness) and yet it is heavyduty in its construction.
- The MotorScrubber is 100% waterproof and submersible in water with no shock risk due to its extra low and safe voltage.
What do I get with the MotorScrubber MS2000?
The starter kit includes:
- 1 x Motorhead with Y Shaped Connection complete with Hub (Rotating disc)
- 1 x Backpack harness
- 1 x 12 volt battery
- 1 x Battery charger
- 1 x Telescopic handle (Medium-sized for MS2000M, Large-sized for MS2000L)
- 1 x Medium duty brush
- 1 x Pad holder
- 1 x 8 inch Green scrubbing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Red cleaning pad
- 1 x 8 inch White buffing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Microfibre pad
What’s the difference between the MS2000M and MS2000L?
The difference is in the length of the telescopic handle. The MS2000M is 70*cm long and will extend to 140*cm. The MS2000L is 120*cm long and extends to 240*cm.
* – Please note that the length refers to the pole and does not include the additional length of the MotorScrubber head.SKU: n/a