Brushes, Equipment, handbrush, mops
MotorScrubber Flagged Tip Long Bristle Soft Brush0 out of 5(0)
The Motor Scrubber Flagged Tip Long Bristle Soft Brush is for use with the MotorScrubber MS2000.
The Long Bristle Soft Brush is very delicate, ideal for dry dusting air vents & light fixtures or for vehicle cleaning.SKU: IVMSBRLBS£48.95
Brushes, Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Pacvac, Vacuuming
Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum CleanerBrushes, Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Pacvac, Vacuuming
Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Cleaner0 out of 5(0)
The most popular of Pacvac’s backpack range, the Superpro 700 from Cleancare Ireland encompasses the perfect balance of comfort, durability and efficiency, making this machine the number one choice for everyday commercial cleaning.
Recommended Use Offices, retail (store outlets and supermarkets), car dealerships, stadiums, theatres, education facilities and public buildings (civic centres, museums and galleries).
The Superpro 700 available here to order online is ideal for vacuuming both large open spaces and for areas where there are fixed seats or obstacles.
- HEPA Rated HyperconeTM Filter
- Commercial Grade
- 2 Year Warranty (body and motor)
- Low Cost Servicing
- Ergonomic Harness
- Premium Airflow
- Low Noise
- Premium Quality Motor
Motor 1000W two stage flow-through Noise Level (at 1.5m) 67dB(A) Filtration 4 stage, HEPA Rated HyperconeTM Filter Volumetric Airflow (per sec) 38L Capacity 5L Weight 5.2kg (ex. power cord assembly and hose) Power Cord 18m Warranty 2 years on body and motor Accessories (32mm system)
- 2 piece chrome wand
- Combination floor tool (all surfaces)
- Crevice tool
- Dusting brush
- Upholstery tool
Dust Bags 2 reusable bags
5 disposable bags
Cleancare Ireland are an authorised stockist of Pacvac in Ireland and distribute the vacuums throughout Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the U.K.
Please contact us if you require any further information or to arrange a demonstration.
Subject to change without notice.
Please allow variances for testing equipment and conditions.SKU: IVPV001£249.00
Equipment, Window Cleaning
Streamline Ova-8 Anti-Spin Waterfed Window Cleaning Poles0 out of 5(0)
Experience the fantastic yet simple oval design of the new Ova-8 pole.
The two flat sides sit more comfortably in your hand and allow your fingers to sit on the flat edge.
Any experienced operator will tell you how annoying and dangerous it is to have a spinning pole section and a rotating brush head. The oval design of Ova Eight poles eliminate this and make window cleaning more productive for the operator and safer for everyone around.
Clamps only have to prevent the pole sections moving up and down not stop them roataing so there is less wear and strain on the clamps.
The unique Ova8 gooseneck is anti rotational and quick release allowing you to easily remove or change the brush head.
Ova-8 poles are compatible with the popular Uni-Valve water saving device.
The Ova 8 range of poles are available in sizes from 17′ – 60′ and available to order online from stock at Cleancare Ireland for collection or shipment.
The 17′ is the latest addition to the range and with its more compact 1.5 Metre section is ideal for everyday use and easy to transport in smaller vehicles.
There are 2 varieties of the 60′ size, the more expensive one being a higher Modular content of carbon for more rigidity in use. Recommended for the discerning window cleaner who regularly works at extreme heights!SKU: n/a£304.00 – £2,670.00
Cleaner & Disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
Orbot SprayBorgCleaner & Disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
Orbot SprayBorg0 out of 5(0)
The Orbot is the most versatile, compact commercial and residential orbital floor machine on the market. With it’s unique driver system, assortment of pads and brushes, it can be used to clean, scrub, sand and polish any carpet or hard floor.
What are the advantages of Orbot?
- Sustainable – for most applications only water is used, greatly reducing the environmental impact (and cost) of chemicals.
- Labour Saving – minimal effort required.
- Faster Cleaning – saves time, allowing you to move quickly onto your next cleaning task.
- Faster drying times – which helps to prevent mould formation.
- Quieter – less noise pollution.
- Cleans Virtually any surface – carpet, concrete, epoxy, stone, tile & grout, other rough-textured floor surfaces, vinyl, wood, urethane, rubber matting, textured rubber flooring, uneven surfaces, porcelain stoneware, safety tiles, water-sensitive surfaces and other soft to medium hard floor surfaces found in outdoor hotel hallways, garages, gymnasiums and so forth.
- Can be used for multiple tasks including: Chemical-free refinishing, Intensive Scrubbing of Tile & Grout, Deep Carpet Cleaning , Chemical-Free Stone Care, Chemical-Free Refinishing & Cleaning of Microporous, Textured Rubber and Water-sensitive Flooring.
How does it work?
The secret behind the Orbot is the orbital technology used. It is an excentric driver system that creates thousands of small circular movements with a diameter of 3/8″ at 1725 rpm. At the same time these “orbits” rotate together around the center of the driver plate at 80 rpm. These 2 movements are being combined into the 1 system.
By increasing the mechanical cleaning power with the Orbot, other factors of floor cleaning like water, time, chemicals, physical effort and temperature are reduced or even eliminated. To find out more about orbital mechanics, read our Brief Guide to Orbital Cleaning.
Arrange your free, non-obligatory demonstration to reduce your chemical usage, save time and bring your cleaning power to the next level today!
Leasing options may be available.SKU: IV040£3,500.00
Equipment, Heavy duty, specialist, sprayer
Venus Alkaline Resistant Super Foamer0 out of 5(0)
The handheld Venus Alkaline Resistant Super Foamer has a capacity of 2L and is designed for applying alkaline-based chemicals as a dense foam which clings to vertical surfaces.
With its foaming nozzle and adapted dip tube, the Venus 2L will allow the application of foam using most cleaning products designed for that purpose.
- Companies providing cleaning services as well as household chores such as washing windows, mirrors, garden infrastructure and any other surfaces that require using of chemicals in the form of foam.
- Car washes and garages, particularly in the initial washing of cars or cleaning the rims and engine compartments.
- Spot cleaning of building facades.
- Kitchens/Food Preparation Areas – for cleaning combi steamers, ovens, tables, freezers/refrigerators and walk in cold stores.
- Building industry – applying chemical for the removal of concrete.
- Road industry – cleaning signs and other road equipment.
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces.
- Cleaning sanitary and hospital spaces.
- Cleaning floors and walls in commercial buildings, warehouses and production spaces.
- Cleaning steel elements on boats and aeroplanes.
- Degreasing tools and engines.
- Oil, grease, lubricant & soot removing.
The Venus Alkaline Resistant Super Foamer 2L has been constructed with EPDM seals making them durable and long lasting.SKU: FV2LFOAAL£29.50