Equipment, Heavy duty, specialist, sprayer
Venus Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayer0 out of 5(0)
The Venus Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayer is a sprayer with enhanced chemical resistance for the application of solvent-based chemicals used in mechanical workshops, paint workshops and petrol stations.
- Industrial degreasing of walls and floors.
- Cleaning of oils, fats, grease, coal dust, spots of tar, glue and wax.
- Removal of soot & carbon remains in chimneys, fireplaces and boilers.
- Cleaning and degreasing mechanical parts of cars such as clutches, starters, automotive alternators, wiper motors & washers.
- Cleaning screws, tools and machine parts.
- Cleaning prior to car painting.
The Venus Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Hand Sprayer 1.5L has been constructed with viton seals and a polyamide pump barrel making them durable and long lasting.
These Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayers also come with:
- A spray nozzle that can also adjust directionally to spray into hard-to-reach areas.
- Graduated, durable tanks with a visible fluid strip to indicate liquid level.
- A built-in safety valve operational in excess of 3 bar of pressure to prevent over pressurising.
- A base rim – for stability and protection of the base against damage.
Brushes & Brooms, Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, mops
Ivo Mini Scrubber – Mains PoweredBrushes & Brooms, Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, mops
Ivo Mini Scrubber – Mains Powered0 out of 5(0)
The Ivo Mini Scrubber Dryer is capable of cleaning any floor surface, from natural stone to resin bound flooring to carpets. The array of attachments available can guarantee impressive cleaning on all surfaces and also an impressive level of polishing on natural stone and vinyl floors.
With a 10 Metre cable, simply plug this machine into your 230V power supply for continuous cleaning and drying of your floors. Would you prefer a battery powered? View it here.
Why is the Ivo Mini Scrubber Unique?
- Simple and Robust Design – User friendly
- Clean an dry simultaneously – Safe and hygienic
- Works in forward or backward motion – Great for tight spots!
- Fast 550rpm brush rotation – Gives impressive cleaning results!
- Works on both carpet and hard floors – able to cover at least 500 square metres an hour.
- Is easily transportable – weighs only 18kg and is 350mm wide with a front edge height of 150mm.
The Brush Kit includes:
SKU: n/a£1,190.00 – £1,390.00
- 1 Set Medium Brushes
- 1 Set Soft Brushes
- 1 Set Carpet Brushes
- 1 Set Carpet Roller Bar
- 1 Set Pad Holders
- 3 Sets of Standard Pads
Cleaner & Disinfectant, Equipment, power washing, Vacuuming
Ivo Tekna 5 Commercial Steamer0 out of 5(0)
The iVo Tekna 5 Steam Cleaners are powerful, compact and excellent for a wide variety of steam cleaning tasks, including tasks usually only tackled by much larger, more cumbersome machines. With their capability to use detergent along with the steam and vacuum, the iVo Steam Machines really give impressive cleaning performance.SKU: IVST2£999.00
Equipment, Window Cleaning
Streamline Ova-8 Anti-Spin Waterfed Window Cleaning Poles0 out of 5(0)
Experience the fantastic yet simple oval design of the new Ova-8 pole.
The two flat sides sit more comfortably in your hand and allow your fingers to sit on the flat edge.
Any experienced operator will tell you how annoying and dangerous it is to have a spinning pole section and a rotating brush head. The oval design of Ova Eight poles eliminate this and make window cleaning more productive for the operator and safer for everyone around.
Clamps only have to prevent the pole sections moving up and down not stop them roataing so there is less wear and strain on the clamps.
The unique Ova8 gooseneck is anti rotational and quick release allowing you to easily remove or change the brush head.
Ova-8 poles are compatible with the popular Uni-Valve water saving device.
The Ova 8 range of poles are available in sizes from 17′ – 60′ and available to order online from stock at Cleancare Ireland for collection or shipment.
The 17′ is the latest addition to the range and with its more compact 1.5 Metre section is ideal for everyday use and easy to transport in smaller vehicles.
There are 2 varieties of the 60′ size, the more expensive one being a higher Modular content of carbon for more rigidity in use. Recommended for the discerning window cleaner who regularly works at extreme heights!SKU: n/a£304.00 – £2,670.00