chemicals, degreaser, kitchen
Clover Dose It D1 Degreaser0 out of 5(0)
Clover’s Dose It D1 Degreaser/Cleaner is a portable dosage control system, that requires no dispensing equipment, as the dosage control cap cleanly and safely dispenses 20mls of degreaser/cleaner providing strict portion control and an alternative to static dosing systems. This also means no splash or spill when pouring.
Dose It Degreaser Cleaner creates 50 trigger sprays or 25 buckets of ready to use solution per bottle, meaning that it is extremely economical in use.
- Is the same as Ubik 2000, only in a Dose It 1 litre bottle for greater economy of use.
- Is a universal cleaner and food safe degreaser concentrate, designed to dissolve and float away the toughest grime and leave a spotless finish.
- Is non-fragranced.
- Has Fantastic Heavy Duty Cleaning properties and is ideal for the efficient removal of grease and dirt on non-slip safety flooring.
- Is designed for cleaning food oils, fats, blood, dirt, industrial oils and grease from a multitude of surfaces including: concrete, industrial paintwork, plastic, ceramic and stainless steel.
We can provide RTU labels free of charge.
Directions for use
- Apply using a spray, cloth, brush, machine or mop.
- Then hose off, or wipe with damp cloth.
Size: 1LSKU: CLC4£6.40
Antibacterial Chemicals, chemicals, Cleaner & Disinfectant, kitchen, Sanitiser
Clover Foam Cleaner0 out of 5(0)
Clover’s Foam Cleaner is a powerful, ready-to-use bactericidal foaming cleaner and sanitiser that will cope with a high level of soiling.
BS EN 1276 certified, Foam Cleaner kills salmonella, listeria and 99.999% of other bacteria in 60 seconds.
Suitable for use on all water washable surfaces, the trigger spray application makes it easy to use and essential for sanitising awkward areas.
As a non-tainting, bactericidal product, Foam Cleaner is recommended for use as a versatile cleaner in the food industry, and is ideal for use in food hygiene areas to clean equipment, fridges and fridge seals, display cabinets, sneeze screens and chill areas.
Directions for use
- Spray Foam Cleaner neat onto the surface and agitate if necessary.
- Rinse with water or wipe away with a clean, damp cloth.
- Wipe dry if necessary.
Size: 750mlSKU: CLFC7£3.30
chemicals, Coronavirus, Housekeeping Products, kitchen, Sanitiser
Clover Trio 1000 out of 5(0)
Clover’s Trio 100 is a concentrated, odourless, non-tainting sanitiser that is ideal for daily disinfection in the food industry. Suitable for work surfaces, vehicles, walls and even shower heads.
Passing BS EN 1276 at a dilution of 1:80 and BS EN 13697, Trio 100 kills 99.999% of bacteria and is effective against MRSA, Salmonella, E.coli and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa.
Trio cleans and sanitises all hard surfaces safely. Use this sanitiser on a regular basis for cleaning and disinfecting work surfaces, equipment, floors, walls, delivery vehicles, etc.
Trio 100 is suitable for use in a range of industries, including: kitchens, bakeries, confectioners, meat preparation, breweries, shops, butchers, hospitals, restaurants and canteens.
Directions for Use
- Clean heavily soiled areas with Ubik 2000, UB10 or Sola-Bac prior to disinfection.
- Dilute 1 part Trio 100 with 80 parts of hot or cold water.
- Apply to surfaces using a mop, spray, cloth or other equipment.
- Contact time: 60 seconds* (* For dirty areas allow a contact time of 5 minutes. For 10 second contact time, use at 1:20 dilution).
- Wipe off or rinse away with water.
- For sanitising showerheads/air conditioning units: soak in a 1:80 solution of Trio 100 for 30 minutes and rinse well to kill Legionnella Pneumophila (Legionnaire’s Disease).
N.B. Do not mix with other chemicals or cleaners. When using in machines, a defoamer may need to be added to the water collection tank.SKU: CLTRI5£9.35
chemicals, Dishwashing, kitchen
Clover T-Cup0 out of 5(0)
Clover’s T-Cup is a fast-acting, chlorinated liquid designed to remove tannin and coffee stains from cups and saucers. Can be used in a dishwasher or as a soak.
T-Cup will also remove food debris from crockery from cups and cutlery when used in machine dishwashers.
Directions for use
- Put the dosing tube into the container of T-Cup so that it reaches the bottom.
- The dosing unit, which has been preset to a specific concentration, will automatically dispense T-Cup into the machine.
- Adjust the charge on the dosing unit if necessary to gain the level of cleaning action required.
N.B. – Do not use on Aluminium, Zinc or other alloys.
Size: 5LSKU: CLTC5£9.15
chemicals, Descaler, kitchen, specialist, Washroom & Bathroom
Clover Lance Foaming Limescale Remover0 out of 5(0)
Clover’s Lance is a periodic cleaner and descaler with powerful action against limescale which visually foams upon application for kitchens and washrooms. Use every day for a brilliant shine!
Lance is multi-functional and ideal for surfaces that are exposed to water in washrooms, kitchens and general areas like taps, sinks, worktops, toilets, urinals, showers and tiles. This enables cleaning teams to have one, easy to apply product for all cleaning and descaling applications.
Lance is odourless and non-tainting and is suitable for use in any area where descaling is necessary. The foam application also means that odour/inhalation problems are reduced.
Directions for use
- Apply to surface
- Leave for up to 2 minutes
- Agitate and rinse away well for a sparkling, streak free finish.
N.B. – Do not use on: enamel, marble, limestone, acid sensitive surfaces or scratched or damaged surfaces.SKU: CLLAN7£4.20