Equipment, Heavy duty, sprayer
Mercury Pro+ Alkaline Resistant Double-Action Trigger Spray0 out of 5(0)
The Mercury Pro+ Double-Action Alkaline Resistant Trigger Spray is designed with enhanced chemical resistance for the application of alkaline-based chemicals used in small areas in healthcare, industry, food processing, and workshops.
The Mercury Alkaline Resistant Double-Action Trigger Spray is equipped with the world’s only unique double-action trigger head which sprays on both the “in” and the “out” to provide a constant, fine spray with minimal effort!
The Mercury Double-Action Sprayers also come:
- With EPDM seals making them durable and long lasting.
- With an adjustable nozzle – easily adjust the desired degree of liquid into a continuous stream.
- With durable tanks marked with a bar scaled and indicator of liquid level.
What applications can the Alkaline Resistant Double-Action Sprayer be used for?
These Double-Action Trigger Sprays have many applications in healthcare, industry, food processing and workshops including:
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces.
- Cleaning sanitary and hospital areas.
- Cleaning floors and walls in commercial buildings, warehouses and production spaces.
- Cleaning steel elements on boats and aeroplanes.
- Degreasing tools and engines.
- Oil, grease, lubricant, soot removing.
The Mercury Pro+ Double-Action Alkaline Resistant Trigger Spray used with the Mercury Foaming Nozzle, will allow you to apply cleaning chemicals as a foam to vertical surfaces.SKU: FMDA1LAL£8.35
belt, Equipment, holster, Unger, window cleaner, Window Cleaning, Window Cleaning Bucket
Unger Big Bucket 28Lbelt, Equipment, holster, Unger, window cleaner, Window Cleaning, Window Cleaning Bucket
Unger Big Bucket 28L0 out of 5(0)
Takes a washer up to 18″ in 1 dip and can have an optional lid to keep your kit together.SKU: n/a£26.64 – £35.93
Brushes & Brooms, Dusting, Equipment, Unger
Unger Grey Cobweb Duster0 out of 5(0)
Keep you environment dust free with the grey cobweb duster. It has soft tipped poly bristles for effective dusting of walls and corners.SKU: UCOBWO£8.57
Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, microfibre, polishing
Ivo OrbiPro Tool0 out of 5(0)
The iVo OrbiPro is the first high powered cordless orbital tool. The orbital technology is very powerful, and means that the OrbiPro can be used for a huge variety of tasks, including scrubbing, car polishing, builder cleans, tile and grout cleaning, leather treatment and upholstery cleaning, sanding, stairs cleaning, vinyl, non-slip & altro floor cleaning and dry carpet encapsulation cleaning.
The OrbiPro runs from a rechargeable battery which has a runtime of up to 4 hours, and a charge time of 90 minutes. With a variable orbital speed from 1300 to 3800rpm, this tool is incredibly versatile and can be used for a very wide variety of applications.
The iVo OrbiPro Tool Kit includes:
- 1 x iVo OrbiPro Tool
- 1 x 18V Battery
- 1 x Pad Holder
- 1 x Fast Battery Charging Unit
- 1 x Tough Carry Case
The iVo OrbiPro Tool Kit, 2 Battery contains the same as the above, plus 1 extra battery.SKU: n/a£365.00
Cleaner & Disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
Orbot SprayBorgCleaner & Disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
Orbot SprayBorg0 out of 5(0)
The Orbot is the most versatile, compact commercial and residential orbital floor machine on the market. With it’s unique driver system, assortment of pads and brushes, it can be used to clean, scrub, sand and polish any carpet or hard floor.
What are the advantages of Orbot?
- Sustainable – for most applications only water is used, greatly reducing the environmental impact (and cost) of chemicals.
- Labour Saving – minimal effort required.
- Faster Cleaning – saves time, allowing you to move quickly onto your next cleaning task.
- Faster drying times – which helps to prevent mould formation.
- Quieter – less noise pollution.
- Cleans Virtually any surface – carpet, concrete, epoxy, stone, tile & grout, other rough-textured floor surfaces, vinyl, wood, urethane, rubber matting, textured rubber flooring, uneven surfaces, porcelain stoneware, safety tiles, water-sensitive surfaces and other soft to medium hard floor surfaces found in outdoor hotel hallways, garages, gymnasiums and so forth.
- Can be used for multiple tasks including: Chemical-free refinishing, Intensive Scrubbing of Tile & Grout, Deep Carpet Cleaning , Chemical-Free Stone Care, Chemical-Free Refinishing & Cleaning of Microporous, Textured Rubber and Water-sensitive Flooring.
How does it work?
The secret behind the Orbot is the orbital technology used. It is an excentric driver system that creates thousands of small circular movements with a diameter of 3/8″ at 1725 rpm. At the same time these “orbits” rotate together around the center of the driver plate at 80 rpm. These 2 movements are being combined into the 1 system.
By increasing the mechanical cleaning power with the Orbot, other factors of floor cleaning like water, time, chemicals, physical effort and temperature are reduced or even eliminated. To find out more about orbital mechanics, read our Brief Guide to Orbital Cleaning.
Arrange your free, non-obligatory demonstration to reduce your chemical usage, save time and bring your cleaning power to the next level today!
Leasing options may be available.SKU: IV040£3,500.00