Directions for Use
Non Absorbent Hard Surfaces (glass, whiteboards):
- Spray Inkov lightly onto the surface
- Wipe with absorbent material until marks are removed
- Wipe dry with clean absorbent material
Absorbent Hard Surfaces (e.g. wood):
- Spray lightly onto the surface
- Wipe with absorbent material to remove the surface ink
- If a shadow of the ink remains, apply Inkov again and allow to penetrate into the surface
- Wipe with absorbent material until marks are removed.
- Multiple applications may be required to remove some inks
- Wipe dry with absorbent material
N.B. Some ‘Highlighter’ pens may not be fully removed from absorbent surfaces
View our range of cloths and wipes here
- Spray Inkov lightly on fabrics
- Dab with a white absorbent material until marks are removed.
- DO NOT RUB at the fabric.
- Launder the item normally once marks are removed.