Equipment, Heavy duty, sprayer
Mercury Pro+ Alkaline Resistant Double-Action Trigger Spray0 out of 5(0)
The Mercury Pro+ Double-Action Alkaline Resistant Trigger Spray is designed with enhanced chemical resistance for the application of alkaline-based chemicals used in small areas in healthcare, industry, food processing, and workshops.
The Mercury Alkaline Resistant Double-Action Trigger Spray is equipped with the world’s only unique double-action trigger head which sprays on both the “in” and the “out” to provide a constant, fine spray with minimal effort!
The Mercury Double-Action Sprayers also come:
- With EPDM seals making them durable and long lasting.
- With an adjustable nozzle – easily adjust the desired degree of liquid into a continuous stream.
- With durable tanks marked with a bar scaled and indicator of liquid level.
What applications can the Alkaline Resistant Double-Action Sprayer be used for?
These Double-Action Trigger Sprays have many applications in healthcare, industry, food processing and workshops including:
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces.
- Cleaning sanitary and hospital areas.
- Cleaning floors and walls in commercial buildings, warehouses and production spaces.
- Cleaning steel elements on boats and aeroplanes.
- Degreasing tools and engines.
- Oil, grease, lubricant, soot removing.
The Mercury Pro+ Double-Action Alkaline Resistant Trigger Spray used with the Mercury Foaming Nozzle, will allow you to apply cleaning chemicals as a foam to vertical surfaces.SKU: FMDA1LAL£8.35
Brushes, Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Pacvac, Vacuuming
Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum CleanerBrushes, Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Pacvac, Vacuuming
Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Cleaner0 out of 5(0)
The most popular of Pacvac’s backpack range, the Superpro 700 from Cleancare Ireland encompasses the perfect balance of comfort, durability and efficiency, making this machine the number one choice for everyday commercial cleaning.
Recommended Use Offices, retail (store outlets and supermarkets), car dealerships, stadiums, theatres, education facilities and public buildings (civic centres, museums and galleries).
The Superpro 700 available here to order online is ideal for vacuuming both large open spaces and for areas where there are fixed seats or obstacles.
- HEPA Rated HyperconeTM Filter
- Commercial Grade
- 2 Year Warranty (body and motor)
- Low Cost Servicing
- Ergonomic Harness
- Premium Airflow
- Low Noise
- Premium Quality Motor
Motor 1000W two stage flow-through Noise Level (at 1.5m) 67dB(A) Filtration 4 stage, HEPA Rated HyperconeTM Filter Volumetric Airflow (per sec) 38L Capacity 5L Weight 5.2kg (ex. power cord assembly and hose) Power Cord 18m Warranty 2 years on body and motor Accessories (32mm system)
- 2 piece chrome wand
- Combination floor tool (all surfaces)
- Crevice tool
- Dusting brush
- Upholstery tool
Dust Bags 2 reusable bags
5 disposable bags
Cleancare Ireland are an authorised stockist of Pacvac in Ireland and distribute the vacuums throughout Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the U.K.
Please contact us if you require any further information or to arrange a demonstration.
Subject to change without notice.
Please allow variances for testing equipment and conditions.SKU: IVPV001£249.00
Brushes, Equipment, handbrush, Heavy duty, mops
MotorScrubber Aggressive Duty Cleaning Brush0 out of 5(0)
The Motor Scrubber Aggressive Duty Cleaning Brush is for use with the MotorScrubber MS2000.
The Aggressive Duty Brush is ideal for dirty concrete and exterior surfaces. It can also be used for floors, walkways, stairs and landings, toilets, showers and kitchen floors.SKU: IVMSBRAGD£43.50
Environment & Waste, Equipment, mops, signs
Warning Cone – Caution Wet Floor / Cleaning in Progress0 out of 5(0)
- Highly visible warning cone. Great to use in public areas and work places.
- Comes with a red warning sign to attach to the top for extra visibility.
- Stands strong and sturdy.
- An essential addition to all areas where mopping occurs.