chemicals, degreaser, kitchen
Clover Dose It D1 Degreaser0 out of 5(0)
Clover’s Dose It D1 Degreaser/Cleaner is a portable dosage control system, that requires no dispensing equipment, as the dosage control cap cleanly and safely dispenses 20mls of degreaser/cleaner providing strict portion control and an alternative to static dosing systems. This also means no splash or spill when pouring.
Dose It Degreaser Cleaner creates 50 trigger sprays or 25 buckets of ready to use solution per bottle, meaning that it is extremely economical in use.
- Is the same as Ubik 2000, only in a Dose It 1 litre bottle for greater economy of use.
- Is a universal cleaner and food safe degreaser concentrate, designed to dissolve and float away the toughest grime and leave a spotless finish.
- Is non-fragranced.
- Has Fantastic Heavy Duty Cleaning properties and is ideal for the efficient removal of grease and dirt on non-slip safety flooring.
- Is designed for cleaning food oils, fats, blood, dirt, industrial oils and grease from a multitude of surfaces including: concrete, industrial paintwork, plastic, ceramic and stainless steel.
We can provide RTU labels free of charge.
Directions for use
- Apply using a spray, cloth, brush, machine or mop.
- Then hose off, or wipe with damp cloth.
Size: 1LSKU: CLC4£6.40
chemicals, Coronavirus, Housekeeping Products, kitchen, Sanitiser
Clover Trio 1000 out of 5(0)
Clover’s Trio 100 is a concentrated, odourless, non-tainting sanitiser that is ideal for daily disinfection in the food industry. Suitable for work surfaces, vehicles, walls and even shower heads.
Passing BS EN 1276 at a dilution of 1:80 and BS EN 13697, Trio 100 kills 99.999% of bacteria and is effective against MRSA, Salmonella, E.coli and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa.
Trio cleans and sanitises all hard surfaces safely. Use this sanitiser on a regular basis for cleaning and disinfecting work surfaces, equipment, floors, walls, delivery vehicles, etc.
Trio 100 is suitable for use in a range of industries, including: kitchens, bakeries, confectioners, meat preparation, breweries, shops, butchers, hospitals, restaurants and canteens.
Directions for Use
- Clean heavily soiled areas with Ubik 2000, UB10 or Sola-Bac prior to disinfection.
- Dilute 1 part Trio 100 with 80 parts of hot or cold water.
- Apply to surfaces using a mop, spray, cloth or other equipment.
- Contact time: 60 seconds* (* For dirty areas allow a contact time of 5 minutes. For 10 second contact time, use at 1:20 dilution).
- Wipe off or rinse away with water.
- For sanitising showerheads/air conditioning units: soak in a 1:80 solution of Trio 100 for 30 minutes and rinse well to kill Legionnella Pneumophila (Legionnaire’s Disease).
N.B. Do not mix with other chemicals or cleaners. When using in machines, a defoamer may need to be added to the water collection tank.SKU: CLTRI5£9.35
Carpet Cleaning, Carpet, Fabric & Leather Cleaning Products, chemicals, Cleaners & Degreasers, Construction, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, hard floor cleaning, Housekeeping Products, industrial, kitchen, prespray, Prochem
Prochem Ultrapac RenovateCarpet Cleaning, Carpet, Fabric & Leather Cleaning Products, chemicals, Cleaners & Degreasers, Construction, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, hard floor cleaning, Housekeeping Products, industrial, kitchen, prespray, Prochem
Prochem Ultrapac Renovate0 out of 5(0)
Prochem’s Ultrapac Renovate is a highly concentrated multi-surface, heavy duty industrial cleaner and pre-spray for use on floors, walls, carpets, fabric, hard surfaces, porous surfaces and many others professional and disaster restoration applications.
It is particularly effective on polypropylene (olefin) carpets as a pre-spray and in conjunction with Oxibrite.
Ultrapac Renovate contains a unique solvent-free formula designed to penetrate and lift carbon, dry soot, smoke, grease, deeply ingrained soils, rubber and draught marks.
This red liquid with a floral fragrance is an excellent cleaner for fire restoration and safety flooring.
The cationic solvent free formula in Ultrapac Renovate “pulls out” soils by neutralising electrical charge and deodorises on application.
Dilution=1 to 50
chemicals, Cleaners & Degreasers, degreaser, kitchen
Clover Vanquish0 out of 5(0)
Clover’s Vanquish is a powerful liquid gel oven cleaner for the rapid removal of grease and charred food debris, which penetrates, emulsifies and dissolves severe soiling.
For daily drain maintenance, pour 50ml-100ml down kitchen drains to keep them free flowing, sweet-smelling and to prevent build-up of fat and grease.
Vanquish is ideal for rapidly removing charred food debris, dried bloods, fats and grease from a range of surfaces including: ovens, deep fat fryers, extraction hoods and filters, grills, skillets, waffle bakers and equipment.
Essential for use in kitchens and food plants to clean heavily soiled equipment.SKU: CLVA5£12.10
chemicals, Descaler, kitchen
Clover Phos0 out of 5(0)
Clover’s Phos is a low foaming, non-tainting, concentrated descaler for the removal of scale build-up in food plant and equipment.
Phos is made from a blend of food safe acids produced to a high level of purity to descale and remove traces of alkali cleaners.
Ideal for descaling all food, plant and heating equipment, including: bain-marie, stainless steel water boilers, steamers, dishwashing and glasswashing machines and stainless steel pipework.