MotorScrubber Tile and Grout Cleaning Brush
999 in stock
The Motor Scrubber Tile and Grout Cleaning Brush is for use with the MotorScrubber MS2000.
The Tile & Grout Brush contains abrasive filaments for the deep cleaning of tiles and grout.
999 in stock
Cleaner & Disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
Orbot SprayBorgCleaner & Disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
Orbot SprayBorg0 out of 5(0)
The Orbot is the most versatile, compact commercial and residential orbital floor machine on the market. With it’s unique driver system, assortment of pads and brushes, it can be used to clean, scrub, sand and polish any carpet or hard floor.
What are the advantages of Orbot?
- Sustainable – for most applications only water is used, greatly reducing the environmental impact (and cost) of chemicals.
- Labour Saving – minimal effort required.
- Faster Cleaning – saves time, allowing you to move quickly onto your next cleaning task.
- Faster drying times – which helps to prevent mould formation.
- Quieter – less noise pollution.
- Cleans Virtually any surface – carpet, concrete, epoxy, stone, tile & grout, other rough-textured floor surfaces, vinyl, wood, urethane, rubber matting, textured rubber flooring, uneven surfaces, porcelain stoneware, safety tiles, water-sensitive surfaces and other soft to medium hard floor surfaces found in outdoor hotel hallways, garages, gymnasiums and so forth.
- Can be used for multiple tasks including: Chemical-free refinishing, Intensive Scrubbing of Tile & Grout, Deep Carpet Cleaning , Chemical-Free Stone Care, Chemical-Free Refinishing & Cleaning of Microporous, Textured Rubber and Water-sensitive Flooring.
How does it work?
The secret behind the Orbot is the orbital technology used. It is an excentric driver system that creates thousands of small circular movements with a diameter of 3/8″ at 1725 rpm. At the same time these “orbits” rotate together around the center of the driver plate at 80 rpm. These 2 movements are being combined into the 1 system.
By increasing the mechanical cleaning power with the Orbot, other factors of floor cleaning like water, time, chemicals, physical effort and temperature are reduced or even eliminated. To find out more about orbital mechanics, read our Brief Guide to Orbital Cleaning.
Arrange your free, non-obligatory demonstration to reduce your chemical usage, save time and bring your cleaning power to the next level today!
Leasing options may be available.SKU: IV040£3,500.00
Carpet Cleaning, chemicals, Floorcare
Craftex Champion Lemon0 out of 5(0)
Craftex’s Champion Lemon is an amazing multi-purpose, heavy duty, industrial non-scratch cleaner and degreaser concentrate with a citrus lemon fragrance. It cuts through;
- Grease & oils
- Blood stains
- Smoke damage
- stubborn spillages
Champion Lemon can be used on all water washable surfaces in every industry sector, but is especially effective on carpets and upholstery, whilst at the same time ensuring that the colour doesn’t run.
Dilution Rate – 1:4 to 1:50
pH – 12.5
Size: 5LSKU: CRCHAL5£12.00
Brushes, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, mops
MotorScrubber Stair Riser Cleaning BrushBrushes, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, mops
MotorScrubber Stair Riser Cleaning Brush0 out of 5(0)
The Motor Scrubber Stair Riser or Skirting Board & Stair Brush is for use with the MotorScrubber MS2000.
The Skirting Board and Stairs Cleaning Brush is a brilliantly versatile stair riser brush that is perfect for cleaning corridors, skirting boards, base boards, corridor edges and stairs.
With the Stair Riser Brush, the pad cleans the step, while the bristles clean the uprise. The interchangeable pads allow you to create different results depending on your floor type.SKU: IVMSBRCES£106.50
Carpet Cleaning, chemicals, deodoriser, Floorcare, Housekeeping
Sanitaire Emergency Clean-Up Kit0 out of 5(0)
The Sanitaire Clean-Up Kit is the quick and easy solution to the removal of body-spillages, combining the absorption power of Sanitaire with the germicidal and odour-neutralising efficacy of Sta-kill in a handy pack.
The pack contains:
- 1 x 240g of Sanitaire Emergency Clean Up Powder
- 1 x 500ml of Sta-kill (a Biocidal Cleaner & Deodoriser Concentrate incorporating Urine Stain Neutralisers)
- 1 plastic scoop
- 1 pair of non latex, nitrile gloves
- 1 plastic disposable bag
- 1 set of instructions
Carpet Cleaning, chemicals, Floorcare, Housekeeping, Prochem
Prochem Power Burst0 out of 5(0)
Prochem’s Power Burst is an enzyme-free high performance alkaline detergent pre-spray for pre-cleaning heavily soiled commercial carpet.
It is ideal for greasy restaurant carpets and traffic lanes where there is a high build-up of grease, oil, fats, food and protein soils.
Dilution Rate – 1 to 66 with hot water
pH – 11SKU: PRPOW4£34.50