Orion Alkaline Resistant Pump-Up Foamer
998 in stock
The Orion Alkaline Resistant Pump-Up Foamer 6L is a really useful, compact little foamer with pump-up action, spray lance and selection of nozzle tips. A feature of all Orion sprayers is the “click and remove” pump assembly which allows for easy maintenance and/or replacement of the main pump O ring.
With it’s foaming nozzle and adapted dip tube, the Orion Alkaline Resistant Foamer (with EPDM seals and stainless spring for durability) will allow the application of foam using most cleaning products designed for that purpose.
The Orion Pump-Up Foamer also comes with:
- A 40cm lance
- A pressure gauge
- A carrying strap
Applications of this Alkaline-Resistant Pump-Up Foamer include:
- Companies providing cleaning services as well as household chores such as washing windows, mirrors, garden infrastructure and any other surfaces that require using of chemicals in the form of foam.
- Car washes and garages, particularly in the initial washing of cars or cleaning the rims and engine compartments.
- Spot cleaning of building facades.
- Kitchens/Food Preparation Areas – for cleaning combi steamers, ovens, tables, freezers/refrigerators and walk in cold stores.
- Building industry – applying chemical for the removal of concrete.
- Road industry – cleaning signs and other road equipment.
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces.
- Cleaning sanitary and hospital spaces.
- Cleaning floors and walls in commercial buildings, warehouses and production spaces.
- Cleaning steel elements on boats and aeroplanes.
- Degreasing tools and engines.
- Oil, grease, lubricant & soot removing.
998 in stock