Prochem Stone Seal
Prochem’s Stone Seal is a durable water and oil resistant penetrating sealer for terracotta, sandstone, limestone, concrete, grout, brick, decorative tiling and other porous or mineral floors and surfaces.
Stone Seal can be used on internal and external stone floors, subject to testing and does not change the appearance of natural stone. Stone Seal can be applied by brush, roller or mop and has a mild acrylic odour.
Dilution Rate – Ready to Use
pH – 5
Carpet Cleaning, chemicals, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, Prochem
Prochem Liquid Defoamer0 out of 5(0)
Prochem’s Liquid Defoamer is a concentrated defoaming agent that helps protect your carpet cleaning machine by eliminating foam in the recovery tank.
Liquid Defoamer is designed to prevent oversudsing caused by shampoo, soap and spotting agent residues and can be used in all types of extraction cleaning equipment.
Dilution Rate – 1 to 500 or as required
pH – 8
Size: 5LSKU: PRLIQ5£17.95
Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, microfibre, polishing
Ivo OrbiPro Complete KitCarpet Cleaning, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, microfibre, polishing
Ivo OrbiPro Complete Kit0 out of 5(0)
The iVo OrbiPro is the first high powered cordless orbital tool. The orbital technology is very powerful, and means that the OrbiPro can be used for a huge variety of tasks, including scrubbing, car polishing, builder cleans, tile and grout cleaning, leather treatment and upholstery cleaning, sanding, stairs cleaning, vinyl, non-slip & altro floor cleaning and dry carpet encapsulation cleaning.
The OrbiPro runs from a rechargeable battery which has a runtime of up to 4 hours, and a charge time of 90 minutes. With a variable orbital speed from 1300 to 3800rpm, this tool is incredibly versatile and can be used for a very wide variety of applications.
The iVo OrbiPro Complete Kit includes:
- 1 x OrbiPro Tool
- 1 x 18V Battery
- 1 x Pad Holder
- 1 x Backing Pad 200mm
- 1 x Backing Pad 170mm
- 1 x Polishing Bonnet 200mm
- 2 x Microfibre Bonnet 170mm
- 1 x Microfibre Pad 200mm
- 1 x Black Tough Scrubbing Pad
- 1 x Blue Medium Scrubbing Pad
- 1 x Stainless Steel Scrubbing Pad
- 1 x Sanding Discs, 4 assorted
- 1 x Fast Battery Charging Unit
- 1 x Tough Carrying Case
- 1 x iVo Storage Bag
The iVo OrbiPro Complete Kit, 2 Battery contains the same as the above, plus 1 extra battery.SKU: n/a£359.00 – £415.00
Cleaner & Disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
Orbot SprayBorgCleaner & Disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
Orbot SprayBorg0 out of 5(0)
The Orbot is the most versatile, compact commercial and residential orbital floor machine on the market. With it’s unique driver system, assortment of pads and brushes, it can be used to clean, scrub, sand and polish any carpet or hard floor.
What are the advantages of Orbot?
- Sustainable – for most applications only water is used, greatly reducing the environmental impact (and cost) of chemicals.
- Labour Saving – minimal effort required.
- Faster Cleaning – saves time, allowing you to move quickly onto your next cleaning task.
- Faster drying times – which helps to prevent mould formation.
- Quieter – less noise pollution.
- Cleans Virtually any surface – carpet, concrete, epoxy, stone, tile & grout, other rough-textured floor surfaces, vinyl, wood, urethane, rubber matting, textured rubber flooring, uneven surfaces, porcelain stoneware, safety tiles, water-sensitive surfaces and other soft to medium hard floor surfaces found in outdoor hotel hallways, garages, gymnasiums and so forth.
- Can be used for multiple tasks including: Chemical-free refinishing, Intensive Scrubbing of Tile & Grout, Deep Carpet Cleaning , Chemical-Free Stone Care, Chemical-Free Refinishing & Cleaning of Microporous, Textured Rubber and Water-sensitive Flooring.
How does it work?
The secret behind the Orbot is the orbital technology used. It is an excentric driver system that creates thousands of small circular movements with a diameter of 3/8″ at 1725 rpm. At the same time these “orbits” rotate together around the center of the driver plate at 80 rpm. These 2 movements are being combined into the 1 system.
By increasing the mechanical cleaning power with the Orbot, other factors of floor cleaning like water, time, chemicals, physical effort and temperature are reduced or even eliminated. To find out more about orbital mechanics, read our Brief Guide to Orbital Cleaning.
Arrange your free, non-obligatory demonstration to reduce your chemical usage, save time and bring your cleaning power to the next level today!
Leasing options may be available.SKU: IV040£3,500.00
Carpet Cleaning, chemicals, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, Housekeeping Products
Craftex Advanced Formula Fabric CleanerCarpet Cleaning, chemicals, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, Housekeeping Products
Craftex Advanced Formula Fabric Cleaner0 out of 5(0)
Craftex’s Advanced Formula Fabric Cleaner is a concentrated product with solvent boosters, for use as a pre-spray when cleaning heavily soiled fabrics which are wet cleanable. It is safe to use on fabrics for removing oil, grease and general soilage etc.
Dilution Rate – 1:20
pH – 10.5
Directions for use
- Dilute 50ml per litre of water.
- Pre-spray area and, if needed, brush in with a tampico brush.
- Leave for 15 minutes or more before extracting out.
Carpet Cleaning, chemicals, Deodoriser, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, Housekeeping Products
Sanitaire Emergency Clean-Up KitCarpet Cleaning, chemicals, Deodoriser, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, Housekeeping Products
Sanitaire Emergency Clean-Up Kit0 out of 5(0)
The Sanitaire Clean-Up Kit is the quick and easy solution to the removal of body-spillages, combining the absorption power of Sanitaire with the germicidal and odour-neutralising efficacy of Sta-kill in a handy pack.
The pack contains:
- 1 x 240g of Sanitaire Emergency Clean Up Powder
- 1 x 500ml of Sta-kill (a Biocidal Cleaner & Deodoriser Concentrate incorporating Urine Stain Neutralisers)
- 1 plastic scoop
- 1 pair of non latex, nitrile gloves
- 1 plastic disposable bag
- 1 set of instructions