Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, Gym Products, Housekeeping Products, mops
iVo RovaWashCarpet Cleaning, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, Gym Products, Housekeeping Products, mops
iVo RovaWash0 out of 5(0)
The iVo RovaWash is a robust dual cylinder scrubber for hard floors, carpet, entrance matting and stairs. It has been developed to bring a multi-purpose scrubber dryer machine to the cleaning industry that gives a robust and thorough clean to many different surfaces and carries out a number of cleaning tasks including acting as a carpet scrubber, an altro flooring cleaner, an entrance matting cleaner and a stairs scrubber.
What surfaces can the iVo RovaWash be used to clean?
The RovaWash gives excellent results on almost any indoor or outdoor surface, including: resin-bound floors, flotex, non-slip flooring, entrance matting, shower floors, outdoor and indoor paving, tiles, natural stone, checkerplate flooring, vinyl, altro, karndean, timber, stairs, steps, carpet and many other surfaces.
What makes the iVo RovaWash unique?
Its compact size means that it can fit into the most crowded of rooms and the tightest of toilet areas, but is large enough to cover sizeable rooms quickly. Extremely manoeuvrable, and very simple to use. The waste tank is simple to empty and clean and maintenance requirements are minimal.
The Ivo RovaWash has a brush width of 250mm and is supplied with 1 Set of Medium Grey Brushes.SKU: IVRW01£975.00
Brushes & Brooms, Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Pacvac, Vacuum Cleaners / Hoovers
Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum CleanerBrushes & Brooms, Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Pacvac, Vacuum Cleaners / Hoovers
Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Cleaner0 out of 5(0)
The most popular of Pacvac’s backpack range, the Superpro 700 from Cleancare Ireland encompasses the perfect balance of comfort, durability and efficiency, making this machine the number one choice for everyday commercial cleaning.
Recommended Use Offices, retail (store outlets and supermarkets), car dealerships, stadiums, theatres, education facilities and public buildings (civic centres, museums and galleries).
The Superpro 700 available here to order online is ideal for vacuuming both large open spaces and for areas where there are fixed seats or obstacles.
- HEPA Rated HyperconeTM Filter
- Commercial Grade
- 2 Year Warranty (body and motor)
- Low Cost Servicing
- Ergonomic Harness
- Premium Airflow
- Low Noise
- Premium Quality Motor
Motor 1000W two stage flow-through Noise Level (at 1.5m) 67dB(A) Filtration 4 stage, HEPA Rated HyperconeTM Filter Volumetric Airflow (per sec) 38L Capacity 5L Weight 5.2kg (ex. power cord assembly and hose) Power Cord 18m Warranty 2 years on body and motor Accessories (32mm system)
- 2 piece chrome wand
- Combination floor tool (all surfaces)
- Crevice tool
- Dusting brush
- Upholstery tool
Dust Bags 2 reusable bags
5 disposable bags
Cleancare Ireland are an authorised stockist of Pacvac in Ireland and distribute the vacuums throughout Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the U.K.
Please contact us if you require any further information or to arrange a demonstration.
Subject to change without notice.
Please allow variances for testing equipment and conditions.SKU: IVPV001£249.00
Environment & Waste, Equipment, mops, signs
Warning Cone – Caution Wet Floor / Cleaning in Progress0 out of 5(0)
- Highly visible warning cone. Great to use in public areas and work places.
- Comes with a red warning sign to attach to the top for extra visibility.
- Stands strong and sturdy.
- An essential addition to all areas where mopping occurs.
Equipment, Heavy duty, specialist, sprayer
Venus Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayer0 out of 5(0)
The Venus Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayer is a sprayer with enhanced chemical resistance for the application of solvent-based chemicals used in mechanical workshops, paint workshops and petrol stations.
- Industrial degreasing of walls and floors.
- Cleaning of oils, fats, grease, coal dust, spots of tar, glue and wax.
- Removal of soot & carbon remains in chimneys, fireplaces and boilers.
- Cleaning and degreasing mechanical parts of cars such as clutches, starters, automotive alternators, wiper motors & washers.
- Cleaning screws, tools and machine parts.
- Cleaning prior to car painting.
The Venus Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Hand Sprayer 1.5L has been constructed with viton seals and a polyamide pump barrel making them durable and long lasting.
These Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayers also come with:
- A spray nozzle that can also adjust directionally to spray into hard-to-reach areas.
- Graduated, durable tanks with a visible fluid strip to indicate liquid level.
- A built-in safety valve operational in excess of 3 bar of pressure to prevent over pressurising.
- A base rim – for stability and protection of the base against damage.
Mercury Foaming Nozzle0 out of 5(0)
The Mercury Foaming nozzle is for use with the Mercury Pro+ Double Action Range of Sprayers and is designed for applying cleaning chemicals as a foam to vertical surfaces.
The nozzle allows for quick, accurate and precise coverage of the surface with a foam.
- Companies providing cleaning services as well as household chores such as washing windows, mirrors, garden infrastructure and any other surfaces that require using of chemicals in the form of foam.
- Car washes and garages, particularly in the initial washing of cars or cleaning the rims and engine compartments.
- Spot cleaning of building facades.
- Kitchens/Food Preparation Areas – for cleaning combi steamers, ovens, tables, freezers/refrigerators and walk in cold stores.
- Building industry – applying chemical for the removal of concrete.
- Road industry – cleaning signs and other road equipment.