Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals
Bissell BigGreen Commercial BG10 Extractor0 out of 5(0)
Bissell’s BigGreen Commercial BG10 Extractor is a robust, compact and simple to use carpet cleaning machine that can be used with any low-foam Shampoo.
A Big Fix for a Big Mess
Bissell’s BG10 Extractor comes with:
- 2 motors and a DirtLifter power brush
- 2 large capacity tanks
- Adjustable handle
- Easy-Clean brush roller
With a perfectly calculated flow rate, the BG10 gives a thorough clean, using less water and chemical and giving you a faster dry time.
Fewer Stops – Maximum Efficiency
With a 25 foot extension cable, giving a 50 foot reach, using the BG10 means you will have fewer stops to make.
The BG10 is very compact and portable and with a folding handle it takes up very little storage space. The BG10 also cleans on both forward and backwards passes over the carpet – saving significant time!
This Bissell Commercial Extractor also has powerful edge-to-edge suction, giving a superior cleaning performance.
How does the Bissell’s BG10 compare to other compact cleaning machines?
The results speak for themselves – Watch the video below
What next?SKU: n/a£699.00 – £748.00
Ivo Spraymax 30 Heavy Duty Battery Powered Sprayer0 out of 5(0)
The Spraymax 30 from Ivo is a heavy duty battery powered sprayer to give even pressure and application of chemicals without the need for pumping.
- Robust Construction
- 30 Litre Capacity
- Up to 3.5Litres per Minute – 2 pump speeds
- 2 Hour Runtime, 1 Hour Charge
- 2 Batteries gives continuous runtime.
Supplied with a 6 Metre Hose, 2 batteries, charger and Gun/Lance assembly the Spraymax 30 is ideal for application of Cleaning Chemicals, Herbicides, Biocides, Weedkiller and carpet treatments. Sturdy build quality makes the sprayer perfect for
- Transport and Carwash
- Catering and Food Production
- Disinfection and Medical
- Agricultural and Veterinary
3 spray nozzles included allow you to have a pin or fan or variable spray pattern.SKU: IVSM30£299.00
Brushes & Brooms, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping Products, mops, starter kit, Window Cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter KitBrushes & Brooms, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping Products, mops, starter kit, Window Cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter Kit0 out of 5(0)
The MotorScrubber MS2000 is the Ultimate Cordless, High Torque, Lightweight, Cleaning Machine – designed to clean all those corners, edges and other hard to reach places your large cleaning machine simply cannot reach.
The MotorScrubber MS2000 was recently nominated as 1 of the top 50 standout products from 2016 in Tomorrow’s Cleaning Awards Guide.
The Motor Scrubber quickly and effortlessly cleans your washrooms, toilet areas, showers, stairs, skirting/base boards, windows, swimming pools, motor vehicles, roofs, high-level cleaning and other hard to clean areas. Designed for safe and reliable use, this is the ultimate scrubber.
What’s unique about the Motor Scrubber?
- With a brush speed of 354 rpm, it is the ultimate motorised scrubber, capable of washing, polishing, cleaning and scrubbing!
- The MotorScrubber has a 4 hour runtime, taking only 8 hours to fully re-charge.
- It is extremely lightweight, weighing only 2kg (4.5kg with the harness) and yet it is heavyduty in its construction.
- The MotorScrubber is 100% waterproof and submersible in water with no shock risk due to its extra low and safe voltage.
What do I get with the MotorScrubber MS2000?
The starter kit includes:
- 1 x Motorhead with Y Shaped Connection complete with Hub (Rotating disc)
- 1 x Backpack harness
- 1 x 12 volt battery
- 1 x Battery charger
- 1 x Telescopic handle (Medium-sized for MS2000M, Large-sized for MS2000L)
- 1 x Medium duty brush
- 1 x Pad holder
- 1 x 8 inch Green scrubbing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Red cleaning pad
- 1 x 8 inch White buffing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Microfibre pad
What’s the difference between the MS2000M and MS2000L?
The difference is in the length of the telescopic handle. The MS2000M is 70*cm long and will extend to 140*cm. The MS2000L is 120*cm long and extends to 240*cm.
* – Please note that the length refers to the pole and does not include the additional length of the MotorScrubber head.SKU: n/a£525.00 – £540.00
Brushes & Brooms, Equipment, handbrush, Heavy duty, mops
MotorScrubber Aggressive Duty Cleaning BrushBrushes & Brooms, Equipment, handbrush, Heavy duty, mops
MotorScrubber Aggressive Duty Cleaning Brush0 out of 5(0)
The Motor Scrubber Aggressive Duty Cleaning Brush is for use with the MotorScrubber MS2000.
The Aggressive Duty Brush is ideal for dirty concrete and exterior surfaces. It can also be used for floors, walkways, stairs and landings, toilets, showers and kitchen floors.SKU: IVMSBRAGD£43.50
Environment & Waste, Equipment, mops, signs
Warning Cone – Caution Wet Floor / Cleaning in Progress0 out of 5(0)
- Highly visible warning cone. Great to use in public areas and work places.
- Comes with a red warning sign to attach to the top for extra visibility.
- Stands strong and sturdy.
- An essential addition to all areas where mopping occurs.