Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, microfibre, polishing
Ivo OrbiPro Tool0 out of 5(0)
The iVo OrbiPro is the first high powered cordless orbital tool. The orbital technology is very powerful, and means that the OrbiPro can be used for a huge variety of tasks, including scrubbing, car polishing, builder cleans, tile and grout cleaning, leather treatment and upholstery cleaning, sanding, stairs cleaning, vinyl, non-slip & altro floor cleaning and dry carpet encapsulation cleaning.
The OrbiPro runs from a rechargeable battery which has a runtime of up to 4 hours, and a charge time of 90 minutes. With a variable orbital speed from 1300 to 3800rpm, this tool is incredibly versatile and can be used for a very wide variety of applications.
The iVo OrbiPro Tool Kit includes:
- 1 x iVo OrbiPro Tool
- 1 x 18V Battery
- 1 x Pad Holder
- 1 x Fast Battery Charging Unit
- 1 x Tough Carry Case
The iVo OrbiPro Tool Kit, 2 Battery contains the same as the above, plus 1 extra battery.SKU: n/a£365.00
Equipment, Powerwashing, Vacuum Cleaners / Hoovers
Ivo Athena 8 Commercial Steamer0 out of 5(0)
The iVo Athena 8 Steam Cleaners are compact and designed to powerfully excel at a wide variety of steam cleaning tasks, including tasks usually only tackled by much larger, more cumbersome machines. With their 8 bar power, and the ability to utilise detergent along with the steam and vacuum, the iVo Athena 8 SDV Steam Machine gives impressive cleaning performance.
The Athena 8 is compact enough for 1 person to carry upstairs or between sites, making these steam cleaners a real game changing innovation for anyone moving cleaning equipment around their site, or between different locations.
The iVo Athena 8 is self-descaling, have continuous steam function, and is operated by digital controls, making it among the most advanced on the market.
With the detergent facility, dirt and grime is moved incredibly fast, and then vacuumed away.
The hygienic water filter system ensures that no harmful residue is ejected into the atmosphere. And, of course, no costly replacement filters or bags!
With a Double Turbine Motor, a Vacuum Power of 2400mm (or 23kta) and Shock Resistant Plastic, the iVo Athena 8 bar is a very powerful and robust steamer.
What is unique about the Athena 8 bar?
- It is 8 bar, with variable quantity steam
- Size: 370 x 300 x 500mm
- 400mm width floor tools
- Variable 5 speed vacuum
- 4 detergent settings
- 6L Waste Tank Capacity
- Ultra Hygienic Water Filter
- Ergonomic Handles
- Swivel Load Bearing Wheels
Environment & Waste, Equipment, mops, signs
Warning Cone – Caution Wet Floor / Cleaning in Progress0 out of 5(0)
- Highly visible warning cone. Great to use in public areas and work places.
- Comes with a red warning sign to attach to the top for extra visibility.
- Stands strong and sturdy.
- An essential addition to all areas where mopping occurs.
Brushes & Brooms, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping Products, mops, starter kit, Window Cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter KitBrushes & Brooms, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping Products, mops, starter kit, Window Cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter Kit0 out of 5(0)
The MotorScrubber MS2000 is the Ultimate Cordless, High Torque, Lightweight, Cleaning Machine – designed to clean all those corners, edges and other hard to reach places your large cleaning machine simply cannot reach.
The MotorScrubber MS2000 was recently nominated as 1 of the top 50 standout products from 2016 in Tomorrow’s Cleaning Awards Guide.
The Motor Scrubber quickly and effortlessly cleans your washrooms, toilet areas, showers, stairs, skirting/base boards, windows, swimming pools, motor vehicles, roofs, high-level cleaning and other hard to clean areas. Designed for safe and reliable use, this is the ultimate scrubber.
What’s unique about the Motor Scrubber?
- With a brush speed of 354 rpm, it is the ultimate motorised scrubber, capable of washing, polishing, cleaning and scrubbing!
- The MotorScrubber has a 4 hour runtime, taking only 8 hours to fully re-charge.
- It is extremely lightweight, weighing only 2kg (4.5kg with the harness) and yet it is heavyduty in its construction.
- The MotorScrubber is 100% waterproof and submersible in water with no shock risk due to its extra low and safe voltage.
What do I get with the MotorScrubber MS2000?
The starter kit includes:
- 1 x Motorhead with Y Shaped Connection complete with Hub (Rotating disc)
- 1 x Backpack harness
- 1 x 12 volt battery
- 1 x Battery charger
- 1 x Telescopic handle (Medium-sized for MS2000M, Large-sized for MS2000L)
- 1 x Medium duty brush
- 1 x Pad holder
- 1 x 8 inch Green scrubbing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Red cleaning pad
- 1 x 8 inch White buffing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Microfibre pad
What’s the difference between the MS2000M and MS2000L?
The difference is in the length of the telescopic handle. The MS2000M is 70*cm long and will extend to 140*cm. The MS2000L is 120*cm long and extends to 240*cm.
* – Please note that the length refers to the pole and does not include the additional length of the MotorScrubber head.SKU: n/a£525.00 – £540.00