Brushes & Brooms, Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, hard floor cleaning, Housekeeping Products, mops
Ivo Mini Scrubber – Battery PoweredBrushes & Brooms, Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, hard floor cleaning, Housekeeping Products, mops
Ivo Mini Scrubber – Battery Powered0 out of 5(0)
The Ivo Mini Scrubber Dryer is capable of cleaning any floor surface, from natural stone to resin bound flooring to carpets. The array of attachments available can guarantee impressive cleaning on all surfaces and also an impressive level of polishing on natural stone and vinyl floors.
The Li-Ion battery will give 45 minutes of continuous runtime, in complete freedom from any trailing cables or power supply. Would you prefer a mains powered scrubber? View it here.
Why is the Ivo Mini Scrubber Unique?
- Simple and Robust Design – User friendly
- Clean an dry simultaneously – Safe and hygienic
- Works in forward or backward motion – Great for tight spots!
- Fast 550rpm brush rotation – Gives impressive cleaning results!
- Works on both carpet and hard floors – able to cover at least 500 square metres an hour.
- Is easily transportable – weighs only 21kg and is 350mm wide with a front edge height of 150mm.
The Brush Kit includes:
SKU: n/a£1,790.00 – £1,990.00
- 1 Set Medium Brushes
- 1 Set Soft Brushes
- 1 Set Carpet Brushes
- 1 Set Carpet Roller Bar
- 1 Set Pad Holders
- 3 Sets of Standard Pads
- 1 Set of Microfibre Pads
- 1 Spare Squeegee Blade Set
Brushes & Brooms, Equipment, handbrush, Heavy duty, mops
MotorScrubber Aggressive Duty Cleaning BrushBrushes & Brooms, Equipment, handbrush, Heavy duty, mops
MotorScrubber Aggressive Duty Cleaning Brush0 out of 5(0)
The Motor Scrubber Aggressive Duty Cleaning Brush is for use with the MotorScrubber MS2000.
The Aggressive Duty Brush is ideal for dirty concrete and exterior surfaces. It can also be used for floors, walkways, stairs and landings, toilets, showers and kitchen floors.SKU: IVMSBRAGD£43.50
Brushes & Brooms, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, mops
MotorScrubber Stair Riser Cleaning BrushBrushes & Brooms, Equipment, Floorcare Cleaning Chemicals, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, mops
MotorScrubber Stair Riser Cleaning Brush0 out of 5(0)
The Motor Scrubber Stair Riser or Skirting Board & Stair Brush is for use with the MotorScrubber MS2000.
The Skirting Board and Stairs Cleaning Brush is a brilliantly versatile stair riser brush that is perfect for cleaning corridors, skirting boards, base boards, corridor edges and stairs.
With the Stair Riser Brush, the pad cleans the step, while the bristles clean the uprise. The interchangeable pads allow you to create different results depending on your floor type.SKU: IVMSBRCES£106.50
Brushes & Brooms, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping Products, mops, starter kit, Window Cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter KitBrushes & Brooms, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping Products, mops, starter kit, Window Cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter Kit0 out of 5(0)
The MotorScrubber MS2000 is the Ultimate Cordless, High Torque, Lightweight, Cleaning Machine – designed to clean all those corners, edges and other hard to reach places your large cleaning machine simply cannot reach.
The MotorScrubber MS2000 was recently nominated as 1 of the top 50 standout products from 2016 in Tomorrow’s Cleaning Awards Guide.
The Motor Scrubber quickly and effortlessly cleans your washrooms, toilet areas, showers, stairs, skirting/base boards, windows, swimming pools, motor vehicles, roofs, high-level cleaning and other hard to clean areas. Designed for safe and reliable use, this is the ultimate scrubber.
What’s unique about the Motor Scrubber?
- With a brush speed of 354 rpm, it is the ultimate motorised scrubber, capable of washing, polishing, cleaning and scrubbing!
- The MotorScrubber has a 4 hour runtime, taking only 8 hours to fully re-charge.
- It is extremely lightweight, weighing only 2kg (4.5kg with the harness) and yet it is heavyduty in its construction.
- The MotorScrubber is 100% waterproof and submersible in water with no shock risk due to its extra low and safe voltage.
What do I get with the MotorScrubber MS2000?
The starter kit includes:
- 1 x Motorhead with Y Shaped Connection complete with Hub (Rotating disc)
- 1 x Backpack harness
- 1 x 12 volt battery
- 1 x Battery charger
- 1 x Telescopic handle (Medium-sized for MS2000M, Large-sized for MS2000L)
- 1 x Medium duty brush
- 1 x Pad holder
- 1 x 8 inch Green scrubbing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Red cleaning pad
- 1 x 8 inch White buffing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Microfibre pad
What’s the difference between the MS2000M and MS2000L?
The difference is in the length of the telescopic handle. The MS2000M is 70*cm long and will extend to 140*cm. The MS2000L is 120*cm long and extends to 240*cm.
* – Please note that the length refers to the pole and does not include the additional length of the MotorScrubber head.SKU: n/a£525.00 – £540.00
Mercury Foaming Nozzle0 out of 5(0)
The Mercury Foaming nozzle is for use with the Mercury Pro+ Double Action Range of Sprayers and is designed for applying cleaning chemicals as a foam to vertical surfaces.
The nozzle allows for quick, accurate and precise coverage of the surface with a foam.
- Companies providing cleaning services as well as household chores such as washing windows, mirrors, garden infrastructure and any other surfaces that require using of chemicals in the form of foam.
- Car washes and garages, particularly in the initial washing of cars or cleaning the rims and engine compartments.
- Spot cleaning of building facades.
- Kitchens/Food Preparation Areas – for cleaning combi steamers, ovens, tables, freezers/refrigerators and walk in cold stores.
- Building industry – applying chemical for the removal of concrete.
- Road industry – cleaning signs and other road equipment.